A representative structure to promote the interests and the involvement of students in the affairs of the University, in cooperation with the Board, Instructors, and Staff
The purposes of student council are:
- To promote the professional and social welfare of the students.
- To provide a line of communication between students, management, staff and parents, representing the views of the student body on matters of concern to them.
- To work in partnership with the Administration and staff for the benefit of the whole school community.
- To encourage the student body to practice their voting rights
- To inform students about any subject that concerns them.
- To support the student clubs and organizations activities and programs that benefit the student body academically, socially, intellectually, spiritually, physically and culturally.