Recognizing the significant need for original research and development initiatives in Cambodia and to promote research culture among university students both in Cambodia and in the region, Zaman University organized and hosted the inaugural session of Annual Student Conference on 15th of August 2014. The panels generated rigorous discussion and attracted attention from the media and academia.
This year, the 2nd Annual Student Conference will continue serving the purpose of proving a platform for students to share their knowledge and research activities by presenting them to the public.
Distinguished intellectuals and professionals will be serving as chairs and discussants of the panels and will provide feedback on the research papers presented.
By participating in the conference students will;
- Have a unique chance for students to expand their professional network
- Receive a Certificate of Participation
- Have a chance to get their paper published in conference proceedings
Students are encouraged to submit their abstracts (1-2 paragraph summary of the research proposed to be presented in the conference) in the following disciplines.
- Political Science and International Relations
- Banking and Finance
- Business administration and Entrepreneurship
- Development Studies
- Domestic and International Law
- Environmental Sciences, Natural resources and Energy politics
- Media and Communications
- Art, History and Architecture
- Abstracts Submission Deadline: April 1, 2015
- Notification of the accepted abstracts: April 7, 2015
- Pre-conference workshop (Participation is optional): May 16, 2015
While the conference is open to all students, Senior Undergraduate and Master’s Students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Interested students are required to submit their abstract no later than April 1, 2015. The Abstract must include a tentative title, institutional affiliation of the student, contact information, and should be approximately 250 words.
For abstract submission or further inquiries, please contact: Scemail@example.com
There is no registration fee. Please follow the conference social media page to get updates.